Sunday, March 28, 2010

Humble beginnings

Hi friends!

If you know me at all and call yourself my friend, you will know that publishing a blog is something I said I'd never do. Never. Well, never say never! Since my family is building a home and currently living in the basement of a friends' house with almost none of our own possessions, I find myself needing a creative outlet. It is my hope to take and post a picture of our everyday lives at least several times a week. So, this is the humble beginning of what I hope will be a learning and creative experience for me. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mel! I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures and your creativity shining through. Have a great day!
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. And by shining I actually mean shinning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun Blogging Melanie...I will enjoy reading it! I tried my own blog once but I never followed through and ended up cancelling it.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete